From exploring Ecumenical Parishes, to Mary in Muslim-Christian Dialogue and from the Journey of a Former White Supremacist to the Apocalypse in Bible and Art, your gifts have made possible stellar public outreach and specialized student programs. Visit Highlights of this year’s work in out 2019 photo collage or give at: https://washtheocon.org/donate .
Your gifts go entirely toward programs for students, faculty and the public. To learn more, visit Donor letter Dec 2019. For example:
- $29 buys a required text in ecumenical dialogue or Christian-Muslim-Jewish relations.
- $57 covers the cost of a guest professor to visit another campus for a “lecture exchange.”
- $115 covers the meeting of a faculty group (for example in Bible, Theology, Religion and Arts, Ecology and Theology) to hear papers in progress, or design a new program.
- $243 pays for a day of study between a Christian seminarian and a rabbinical student at our summer immersion course in Jewish-Christian dialogue.
- $544 funds the entire “Sermon Slam” for students from each school to have a “preach off” that demonstrates biblical imagination, oratory, and different traditions of preaching.
- $775 brings in a national lecturer for the public on Christian Unity or Public Theology.
SHARE YOUR GIFT to raise up leaders committed to deeper unity!