The Board of Trustees is comprised of member representatives and of public trustees, a combination that was in the original vision of the Consortium. The public context of the Board’s work helps institutional members draw on their public missions as a source of cooperation, and on their call to ecumenical unity as a source of creative witness and imagination. Trustees, especially from interfaith settings, also remind all members that any formation of religious leaders has to keep in mind the multi-religious context of American society.
Institutional Trustees (theological schools)
- Byzantine Catholic Seminary (Satellite Member), Dr. Sandra Collins, Dean of Byzantine Online
- The Catholic University of America, School of Theology and Religious Studies: Rev. Dr. Mark Morozowich, Dean
- Howard University School of Divinity: Dr. Yolanda Pierce, Dean
- John Leland Center for Theological Studies: Rev. Dr. Ken Pruitt, President
- Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception at the Dominican House of Studies: Rev. Dr. Thomas Petri, OP, President
- Reformed Theological Seminary, Washington, DC Campus: Dr. Scott Redd, President
- United Lutheran Seminary, Gettysburg and Philadelphia: Rev. Dr. Guy Erwin, President
- Virginia Theological Seminary: Very Rev. Ian Markham, Dean and President; Chair of the Consortium Executive Committee
- Virginia Union University, Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology: Rev. Dr. John Guns, Dean
- Wesley Theological Seminary: Rev. Dr. David McAllister-Wilson, President
Associate Member Trustees
- Paulist Fathers’ House of Mission and Studies: Fr. Gregory Apparcel CSP, Rector and Director of Formation
- Shalem Institute for Spiritual Formation: Dr. Marguerite Benefiel, Program Director.
Affiliate Member Trustees
- GSISS–an Islamic Institute: Dr. Ahmed Alwani.
- Institute for Islamic Christian and Jewish Studies, Baltimore. Heather Miller Ruben, Executive Director
Public Education Institution Trustee:
- Museum of the Bible–Dr. Jeffrey Kloha, Chief Curatorial Officer
- Rev. Dr. Ridgeway Addison, Senior Instructional Designer, Care First, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Baptist clergy.
- Rev. Danielle Bridgeforth, Senior Pastor of the Church at Clarendon
- Rev. Amie McLain Carter, Media Director, Mt. Gilead Full Gospel International Ministries
- Mr. Jack Figel, Lector in the Byzantine Catholic Church, publisher, business and project development, event organizer, and videographer.
- Mr. Chris Gerlach, active Catholic layman, retired from Financial Investing.
- Rev. Dr. Beverly Goines, Disciples of Christy pastor, Adjunct Professor at Georgetown University
- Rev. Dr. Gail Anderson Holness, Senior Pastor Adams Inspirational AME Church speaker, and educator.
- Rev. Trenda Jacocks, Assistant Pastor at Convergence Church, Alexandria, VA, baptist clergy
- Dr. Keith Perkins, Pastor of Music at Alfred Street Baptist Church, Alexandria, VA
- Dcn. Evans Prieston, Deacon St. Mary Orthodox Church, Chambersburg, PA, retired Pharmacy Director
- Amb. Anthony Quainton, retired Diplomat and professor emeritus at the School of International Service, American University, Catholic layman
- Robert Seiler, Clinical Social Worker, Therapist, and Spiritual Director, Episcopal layman.
- David Solheim, Orthodox Church laymen, student of St. Vladimir’s Seminary, Executive at PING sports equipment.
- Rev. Bruce Stewart, Director of Chaplaincy at Goodwin House, Alexandria, VA, Episcopal clergy.