The Board of Trustees is comprised of member representatives and of public trustees, a combination that was in the original vision. The “public” context of the Board’s work helps institutional members draw on their public missions as a source of cooperation, and on their call to ecumenical unity as a source of creative witness and imagination. Trustees, especially from interfaith settings, also remind all members that any formation of religious leaders has to keep in mind the multi-religious context of American society.
- Byzantine Catholic Seminary (Satellite Member), Dr. Sandra Collins, Dean of Byzantine Online
- The Catholic University of America, School of Theology and Religious Studies: Rev. Dr. Mark Morozowich, Dean
- Howard University School of Divinity: Dr. Yolanda Pierce, Dean
- John Leland Center for Theological Studies: Rev. Dr. William Smith, Interim President
- Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception at the Dominican House of Studies: Rev. Dr. John Langlois, OP, President
- Reformed Theological Seminary, Washington, DC Campus: Dr. Scott Redd, President
- United Lutheran Seminary, Gettysburg and Philadelphia: Rev. Dr. Angela Zimmann, President
- Virginia Theological Seminary: Very Rev. Ian Markham, Dean and President; Chair of the Consortium Executive Committee
- Virginia Union University, Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology: Rev. Dr. Gregory Howard, Dean
- Wesley Theological Seminary: Rev. Dr. David McAllister-Wilson, President
Associate Member Trustees
- Paulist Fathers’ House of Mission and Studies: Fr. Frank Desiano CSP, Rector and Director of Formation
- Shalem Institute for Spiritual Formation: Dr. Marguerite Benefiel, Program Director.
Affiliate Member Trustees
- GSISS–an Islamic Institute: Dr. Ahmed Alwani.
- Institute for Islamic Christian and Jewish Studies, Baltimore. Heather Miller Ruben, Executive Director
- Rev. Dr. Ridgeway Addison, Course strategist with 2U educational technology company and Baptist clergyman.
- Mr. Jack Figel, Lector in the Byzantine Catholic Church, publisher, business and project development, event organizer, and videographer.
- Mr. Chris Gerlach, Active Catholic layman, retired from Financial Investing.
- Rev. Dr. Gail Anderson Holness, African Methodist Episcopal pastor, speaker, and educator.
- Dr. Gerald Marti, layman in the Episcopal Church and physician scientist, formerly with NIH and Food and Drug Administration.
- Ms. Marlene McCracken, Active Byzantine Catholic laywoman.
- Dr. Kent Myers, Systems and Organizational Consultant, Active Presbyterian layman.
- Rev. Dr. Mark Schaefer, United Methodist pastor and attorney.
- Mr. Carlo Uchello, Active Episcopal layman, background in business development, leadership, health care, education, and finance.