The Washington Theological Consortium is a community of theological schools and partners from diverse traditions that pursue ecumenical dialogue, interfaith understanding, and educational collaboration to better equip clergy and laity for the ministry of the Church in a diverse society.
Students have a wide variety of learning opportunities and resources available to them through the Consortium.
Member Schools & Institutions
Membership in the Consortium includes entire educational organizations, schools within universities, and independent educational centers.
Click Below to Learn More About Our Member Institutions
- Byzantine Catholic Seminary
- Catholic University of America School of Theology
- Howard University School of Divinity
- John Leland Center for Theological Studies
- Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception at the Dominican House
- Reformed Theological Seminary – DC
- United Lutheran Seminary
- Virginia Theological Seminary
- Virginia Union University School of Theology
- Wesley Theological Seminary
- Paulist Fathers House of Mission and Studies
- Shalem Institute of Spiritual Formation
- GSISS-an Islamic Institute
- Institute for Islamic Christian & Jewish Studies
- Museum of the Bible