The offerings for summer study in the Consortium schools cover everything from Bible and Theology to Religious Education and Preaching. The formats are also varied in schedule and access to fit your schedule!
- 9 Online or Hybrid courses. Howard, Wesley, BCS
- Week intensives–daytime or evenings at Leland, Reformed, Wesley. These run from early June into early July.
- Two month, 5 credit courses Friday evening or Saturday: VUU Samuel Proctor School of Theology in Richmond (beginning mid May!).
See courses for all four WTC Certificates:
- Environmental immersion at United Lutheran and Climate Change at Wesley
- Ecumenism Course and D.C. Conference with Byzantine Catholic (BCS)
- Criminal Justice course with Youth at Howard
- Muslim-Christian dialogue: Reformed–DC
Visit here for a quick sampler of courses: Summer Course Sampler in Consortium 2018
Visit here for special course highlights: Educational Ministry with Youth at Howard
Schools included in summer cross registration this year are: Byzantine (online), Howard, Leland, Reformed, VTS, VUU-School of Theology, and Wesley.
Members of the public, active clergy and church workers, and other students may take most these courses as well (for credit or audit) by contacting the host school directly see our Members Page or contact the WTC office for assistance: [email protected]