Three unique opportunities for Consortium school students to consider this summer for learning and credit (if you wish
1) ONLINE Ecumenism with Eastern Christianity. Attend Orientale Lumen conference in DC, or take the online course! Other courses in Graduate Research Methods, the Ministry of the Diaconate, Eastern Church views on Social Justice, and More!
BCS Online Courses in Eastern Christianity
2) Jewish Christian Dialogue Seminar, an immersion course outside Baltimore, in study and dialogue with Rabbinical Students from four seminaries. Explores Bible and Talmud, Racism and Anti-semitism, contemporary issues in Ministry (June 2-6). Credit through cross-registration, all other costs covered (apply through your Dean or contact [email protected] ). Counts toward Ecumenism and Muslim-Christian Certificates. THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL (MAY 4). WATCH FOR IT NEXT YEAR!
Jewish-Christian retreat and course 2019
2) Ministry with Youth through Justice Education, a hybrid course through Howard, open to regular cross-registration (begins May 21). Counts toward Criminal Justice Certificate.
Summer 2019 Educational Ministry with Youth
3) Travel Seminar to Turkey, through Wesley, tuition credit through regular cross-registration, travel costs additional. Counts toward Muslim-Christian Dialogue Certificate. (Limited enrollment, so REGISTER SOON.)
Summer 2019 Turkey Study Trip_June 2019
3) Once-in a seminary career opportunities, so I hope you can take advantage!
Dr. Golemon, Executive Director