Don’t miss the opportunity to take a course in another tradition, perhaps in your favorite field: Bible, Theology, Preaching, and more. Or take a unique course related to a Consortium Certificate: in Ecology, Muslim-Christian Studies, or Ecumenism/Christian Unity. More and more schools are offering courses in the evening and weekends, and there are a number of hybrid and online courses available!
For a quick Sampler of interesting courses visit Spring-2017 cross-reg-Sampler
Steps to cross-register:
- Find a course you want Search Courses WTC
- Make sure start date, days and times fit your schedule (some schools start in Jan.) See Academic Calendar
- Talk to your advisor or Academic Dean.
- Sign up through YOUR school Registrar.
- Confirm start up time/date on the other school website (these can change)
For a sampler of unique courses offered at each of the WTC schools, visit:
To search all courses or a subject area, visit the main page, “Search Course” tab.