The Board of Trustees is comprised of member representatives and of public trustees, a combination that was in the original vision. The “public” context of the Board’s work helps institutional members draw on their public missions as a source of cooperation, and on their call to ecumenical unity as a source of creative witness and imagination. Trustees, especially from interfaith settings, also remind all members that any formation of religious leaders has to keep in mind the multi-religious context of American society.
- The Catholic University of America, School of Theology and Religious Studies: Msgr. Dr. Paul McPartlan, Acting Dean.
- Howard University School of Divinity: Dr. Alton B. Pollard III, Dean
- John Leland Center for Theological Studies: Rev. Dr. Mark J. Olson, Treasurer, Chair of the Finance Committee, President
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg: Rev. Dr. Michael Cooper-White, President
- Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception at the Dominican House of Studies: Rev. John Langloois, OP, President
- Reformed Theological Seminary, Washington, DC Campus: Dr. Scott Redd, President
- Virginia Theological Seminary: Very Rev. Ian Markham, Dean and President, Chair of the Consortium Executive Committee
- Virginia Union University, Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology: Rev. Dr. John Kinney, Dean
- Wesley Theological Seminary: Rev. Dr. David McAllister-Wilson, President
- Saint Paul’s College: Fr. Charlie Donahue CSP, Rector and Director of Formation
- Shalem Institute for Spiritual Formation: Carole Crumley, Program Director.
- Graduate School of Islamic and Social Sciences: Dr. Ahmed Alwani.
- Institute for Christian and Jewish Studies, Baltimore. Heather Miller Ruben, Associate Director. Public Trustees
- Mr. Jack Figel, Founder and Publisher of Eastern Christian Publications and Eastern Churches Journal
- Mr. Christopher Gerlach, President of CG Advisors, Ltd., Washington, DC and Master Degree Candidate in Theology at Washington Theological Union.
- Mr. George Handy, Managing Director, Activity for Innovation and Economic Growth (AIEG), Vice Chair of the Board.
- Rev. Dr. Diane Johnson, Pastor, Jerusalem African Methodist Episcopal Church.
- Dr. Julia Lamm, Professor of Theology, Georgetown University, Washington DC
- Mr. James Lowe, Retired, Active Episcopal Layman, Alexandria, VA.
- Dr. Linda Mouzon, Therapist/Supervisor, Maryland Health Alliance, Greenbelt, MD.
- Rev. Tom Prinz, Pastor of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Leesburg, VA.
- Rev. Mark Schaeffer, Chaplain, American University.
- Samuel Wagner, Catholic and Jesuit Initiatives, Interreligious Dialogue, Ofice of the President, Georgetown University.
- Rev. Dr. Constance Wheeler-Evans, Senior Pastor St. Paul A.M.E. Church, Washington, DC. Chair of the Board.
- Rev. Dr. Glenn Zuber, Associate Pastor, Chevy Chase Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Chevy Chase, MD; Adjunct Professor, Trinity University and Wesley Theological Seminary.